Sunday, October 7, 2012

Brittany Kerr And Jason Aldean , The Truth About Their Relationship

 
Lately, Scandalous pics of Brittany Kerr and Jason Aldean caught kissing each other and having an secret relationship became so rampant in the internet.








Former American Idol  and NBA Charlot Bobcats  Hot Cheerleader   apologized for having a relationship with the married American actor.

"The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," she told TMZ. "I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family."

Sources connected to Kerr tell us … she had NO IDEA Aldean was married … and if she would have known, she would have shut the whole thing down from the start. 


MORE Brittany Kerr and Jason Aldean Relationship Status









 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Oh My Facts © 2013 Supported by James Bang Files