Love comes with many definitions. You can get the meaning of Love according to the Bible. But e came up to post Here the top ten list of facts you may not know about love.
1. The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
2. Red roses are the most popular flower to give as a romantic gift. Although they may all look the same to the untrained eye, there are actually more than 900 different varieties of red rose.
3. Historically, sweat has been an active ingredient in perfume and love potions.
4. In the USA, more money is generated by romance novels each year than by baseball.
5. The most beautiful and incredible gift of love is the Taj Mahal in India. Built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan as a memorial to his wife, it took almost twenty two years to build and required the labor of 20,000 workers from all over India and Central Asia.
6. Since ancient Greece, the apple has been a symbol of love. The Celts believed that the apple represented love because it lasted so long after being picked.
7. The Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare's lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet every Valentine's Day.
8. In the 20th century scientists from Baltimore stated that during a kiss people exchange about 278 different kinds of bacteria, 95% of which are harmless.
9. Engagement rings are often worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because the ancient Greeks maintained that that finger contains the vena amoris, sometimes known as the 'vein of love', that runs straight to the heart.
10. Love can exert the same stresses on your body as deep fear. You see the same physiological responses: pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and increased heart rate.