Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Timothy Bradley Will Return His Boxing Belt To Many Pacquiao

June 9 ,2012 in Las Vegas, Manny Pacman Pacquiao  lose to Timothy Bradley via  very controversial split decision.

The Judges decision was very controversial. Even the new champion Timothy Bradley said that he will review the tape to watch if he really won that fight

Lately a very viral photo spreading all over the internet and social networking like  Facebook and Twitter. The Photo is a screened shot of Timothy Bradley's  facebook status that  said

" After reviewing the tape over ten times, and listening to all the haters and fans had to say about the fight. I have made a decision.I shall return this belt to it's true rightful owner. LIKE and SHARE if you support my decision. I shall release this information to media and press shortly"

Pacquiao vs Bradley picture source here

facts or hoax, i still believe that Filipino Icon is still the true winner in this fight. Hit like and share if you agree in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Oh My Facts © 2013 Supported by James Bang Files